Saturday, July 23, 2011

Against the Law?

Against the law?  What is the definition of illegal.  Correct!

      If illegal means against the law and the laws are not upheld, does that give you and me permission to choose the laws we will and the laws we will not obey? Let's just take crime and punishment for instance.  If we break the law should we be rewarded or punished?  No, this is not a trick question.  I can think of quit a few of these so called laws in my country that I will choose to simply ignore.   Now, I need your help to find the states or states that harbor people who choose not to pay their taxes.  I only hope the state I pick will also include the law breakers of robbery, seatbelt and helmet wearing and recycling, because I choose to break those laws also.



Hearing today on bill granting in-state tuition to illegal immigrants

1 comment:

all comments will be signed to be published