Friday, August 20, 2010

The Sky is Falling

O my......I mean the moon is shrinking. Should this be a consideration for our country or should the world be told and be included in fixing this problem.
I am sure that OSHA and the departments of Home Land Security, Environmental Affairs, EPA, LSG, this and that Czar are all writing reports, issuing citations and fines, and getting to the bottom of this condition that must have been created by the unintended actions and non actions of the human race. Oh no, do you think we left something behind on one of our visits????????? Ya know, that "One Step and Three Leap for man (women) kind."
I do not have enough to worry about; death, taxes, bills, and now....my stars.

in reference to: FOXNews.com - The Moon Is Shrinking (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published