Friday, August 20, 2010

Time to Refinance.....

A few years ago my plan was to down size and sell my house, before the depression of course.
At least I have a roof over my head and have survived, so far, and my plans are now to refinance and stay a little longer.

“Refinance is a terrible thing for banks,” said Gerald Mulligan, chief executive of North Andover-based River Bank. “It’s giving us cash to reinvest and we don’t want that because there’s no place to put it.”

in reference to: Refinancing boom no blast for Mass. banks - Boston Business Journal (view on Google Sidewiki)

2 comments:

  1. Huh? He could use it to help pay back the loans that our government gave to the banks, or if that doesn't work, I can help with the dispersal of the funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for stopping by...Not all banks took money from the government and some were told to. Now if you talking about at Ms Maxine Waters husband's bank.........hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published