Sunday, July 29, 2012

tit-for-tat

    I was hoping for a quite Sunday, free of political nonsense.  My fault, made the wrong decision and switched to the "news" instead of the cartoons (that is funny in itself).
  According to some politicians I am not allowed to eat chicken from the restaurant I choose and now I am told breast feeding should be my only choice after delivering my baby?  Come on people, you are fine with these elected officials telling you what to and not to do depending on THEIR beliefs?????  Locking up baby formula indeed, get off the tit and get off my ass also.  The last time I checked, a mayor or governor or president was not elected to tell me or anyone else where to eat or to use a fork while doing so!

Bloomberg’s pro-breast-feeding initiative to lock away baby formula at 27 hospitals

 .................heading to the kitchen to get some popcorn and an extra large soda, no one is watching me right?  Only kidding, I don't care if anyone is watching me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published