Monday, March 5, 2012
The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......
• The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 million loan from Obama's DOE.
• The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system employ 45 permanent workers.
• That's costing us just $16 million per job.
• One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG).
• The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother to Nancy's husband.
Just move along folks.....nuthin' goin on here.