Sunday, January 22, 2012

Now What?

  Okay fellow conservatives, constitutionalists and those who just plan admired Artilla the Hun, would Newt on the ticket just be guaranteeing a second term for Obama?  Not to panic, we are still months away from the election.  The vote for Newt yesterday, to me, just confirmed how pissed the American people are with the establishment in Washington and the liberal press that they would overlook the moral character of a potential world leader, not to mention that of the next "first lady".  Maybe in this race character is just further down the list than in years past.  Who among us, except myself, does not have something or someone hidden in a closet? I will still need to listen and do some more research on my own before I, confessed Tea Party radical that I am, make my decision while I remember holding my nose while I voted for Mr. McCain in the last election.
  On a lighter note:              Go Patriots!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Newt Gingrich! The Revolution begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I do agree with you. Caution: Danger ahead............be prepared

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published