Thursday, August 18, 2011

ITS NOT WHO YA KNOW ITS WHERE YA GO

VIC PRES BIDEN AND GRANDDAUGHTER

     Or.........What I did and where I went on my summer vacation.  What on earth is Vic Pres Biden doing going to China, and who is joining him?  I saw this unfold as a blip on the screen last night while watching the news and I wondered who the young girl was upon landing in China.  I thought it might be some new Czar of travel or something, maybe a flight attendant.  Well today I know.  If nothing else, should grand daughter be waving, meeting and greeting as she and her grand papa depart the plane?  Is this a vacation or state visit?


                
Shortly after his arrival, Biden attended a friendly men's basketball game between China's Shanxi Zhongyu Brave Dragons and the United States' Georgetown University Hoyas held in a stadium inside the National Olympic Sports Center.
During his visit, Biden will meet with Chinese President Hu Jintao, top legislator Wu Bangguo and Premier Wen Jiabao. Vice-President Xi Jinping will hold talks with him and accompany him on a visit to southwestern China's Sichuan Province.
Biden's tour of China will be the first of the planned reciprocal visits between the vice-presidents announced during Chinese President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States in January, the White House said earlier.

    Maybe it's just me. I did get to go to Maine for a couple of days myself this summer and I paid for the trip all on my own.   I paid for the gas too.  I drove a car because I have no plane. 

Biden trip up to a bumpy start

1 comment:

all comments will be signed to be published