Friday, February 25, 2011

You make up a Title.................I am speechless!

The MBTA is considering ending its policy of giving fare refunds to commuters whose rides are delayed by half an hour or more due to system breakdowns, the MetroWest Daily News reports.
The T is looking at ending the refund -- which currently tops its Customer Bill of Rights -- to help close a roughly $127 million deficit. The Daily News reports, by the way, that of the 208,000 refund requests the T received between 2008 and 2010, more than 90 percent came from commuter rail customers.

     Well, I changed my mind, maybe a couple of words.  If my company was operating in the red, year after year, how and why could I justify giving anything away for fee?????  And should I not look at WHY and maybe fix the problem of operating in the red?  Is there a brighter shade of red or is there no accountability????????????   Maybe I should not be in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published