Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hell in a Handbasket......No, That's Lacrosse

The National Lacrosse League's Boston Blazers held their home opener on Saturday evening at Boston's TD Garden. While the Blazers came away with their second straight win, 10-7 over the Edmonton Rush, what happened during halftime has some of the 8,536 fans in attendance saying they'll never return.




So, the Patriots lost to New York Jets. Did you see the halftime show at the Boston Blazer's game. Nice family show. My grandson plays Lacrosse and my granddaughter is a cheerleader. I am not a prude by any means, retired biker chick that I am, but I would have been embarrassed to be in the Garden with them at this event.... Where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published