Tuesday, December 21, 2010

     What the heck, it is Christmas, one more poster required to be hung in full site on my non-union work floor.
The proposal is sure to please labor groups concerned about a decline in union membership, but could draw complaints from businesses wary of workers trying to organize under their nose. Under the rule, businesses would have to inform their employees about their union rights regardless of whether a union already exists in the workplace.
I can hang it right next to my mandated insurance poster, hospital poster, minimum wage poster, Massachusetts labor laws, Federal labor laws, Company manual and maybe I will have room for a tasteful calendar.  A calendar that does not offend anyone's race, religion, or gender......  Oh, now where do I put that poster with my company rules and rights on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published