Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas..................Everyone



                May the meaning of Christmas shine on you and your families this holiday season. It is a fact our time on earth is short, and through the good times and through the bad times, it is our faith that keeps us strong.  Now,  I am on my way home from work early to light my Christmas tree and then to the kitchen to bake my famous Christmas cookies.  Christmas Eve will be spent at my oldest son's home, and as in years past, when no one is paying attention, I will place an ornament on their tree for the grand kids to find in the morning....after Santa's gifts have been acknowledged of course.  Enjoy the day and again Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And a very happy New Year to come - with a Republican majority in the lower house of Congress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and wishes for a Happy & Healthy New Year. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published