Thursday, October 21, 2010

It Has Been Decided....The Tea Party is a racist organization

    The NAACP has had a study that says I am or hang with a group of racists.  I beg to differ, and simply say the study is flawed.  Believing that your country is heading in the wrong direction and rallying with others who think the same, does not a racist make.  When was the last time you saw a group of older white Americans blocking the entry of a voting location?  That aside, in any group there are radicals, like those who blew up the Twin Towers.  My God, radicals can be found in any religion, government, or social organization, even the NAACP. I was not thrilled with all the policies of President Bush, either one,  but that does not mean I hate Texans or cowboys!

Who will be among those endorsing the Democrats in Massachusetts


No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published