Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why I Was Angry

Why am I angry Mr. Weiner:

Because you are all a bunch of hypocrites and continue to preach to your base and those who wish for this government to take care of their every need and wish they have . I feel just as badly for those you speak of as I do for the mother who lost her children in one of those planes that day and who is also against the Mosque that some insist should be built on that site.
I thought those people who helped that day did so because it was their job and that they did have insurance. And as for those so called bills: why don't you write one that does not include attachments that have nothing to do with the original bill. The party of no is what you call the Republicans, well, if more of you on the federal level said no to every unnecessary legislative piece of ><@## that came before you, maybe we could pay for some of it. I pay my way, I pay my taxes, and I resent those who want me to keep paying. Now go get indignant and do something about all the illegals that are in and coming into this country!

I was permitted a moment of silence before my school day began

in reference to: Op-Ed Contributor - Anthony Weiner - Why I Was Angry - NYTimes.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published