Monday, December 7, 2009

EPA's Greenhouse Gases Declaration -- Putting America On the Road to Ruin


Everyday some czar is telling me how to live my life. Now these people in elected and unelected office want to control the breath coming from your body!      

If hot air is truly the problem with the world, lets start with the windbags in Congress. Is there a brain in any head in that political body?
Can they see, spell, read?

Harry Reid had the gall to day to say those not wanting government controlled health care were the same sort who did not want to abolish slavery! Now I am really pissed. I call, they do not hear me. I write, they do not listen to me. I march, they call me radical.

I seem to remember that under communism the politburo lived very well. And yes, today it was let known that this government we are living under wants control from the states of the rails systems. Just another power grab of those Progressives.
link

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this just the most outrageous thing, Lady Di,
    I have some good video's on my blog with Lord Monckton discussing all this.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published