Monday, August 24, 2009

Sponsorship and the Media

Glen Beck is due back from vacation today and I for one will be watching. The boycott of his program might be working as many a company has pulled their advertising from the show. I do not agree with everything Mr. Beck espouses to on his program but he does make one think and offers many interesting guest that can not be found anywhere else on the TV. This politically correct culture we live in seems one way. Liberal commentators make mistake and misquote facts and no one takes issue. I hope Mr. Beck will return and if he chooses to make an apology, than so be it. I for one will continue to speak and write my feelings of this administration and in what direction this country is heading for. I will still show up at town hall meetings. I will continue to show my displeasure because , as of now, am free to do so and do not need a sponsor.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more, Lady Di! I, like you, don't always agree with everything that Glenn Beck says (although, I must admit it is rare that I differ with him much on a political issue), but I will continue to watch him. I think that he is one of the only people who have the guts right now to give us the good, the bad and the ugly about the shenanigans going on in our government right now.

    I just found your blog, by the way through Freedom Eden. Looks like I will be visiting often!!

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published