Monday, September 24, 2012

Politicians recessed early to hurry home and campaign for re-election

Just a reminder that Congress has gotten us into the mess we are now in.  The following includes a personal account of a recent town hall meeting.  I know it to be true because I was at the meeting with my guest.
  

     Let us understand something.  The Republican and Democratic parties are not the parties of our grandparents.  Please vote the candidate with the most character and common sense.  Many of us have had it with this do as I say, not as I do, hypocritical attitude of some of our elected politicians (not leaders).  We didn't elect them because we thought they knew what was best for us, we elected them to represent us.  Do what the majority of your constituents want - please just represent us.

    I have asked Rep John Tierney, my representative in Congress, point blank and to his face, in front of a packed auditorium at NSCC  if my families' health care is going to be the exact plan he and his family will have.  His long winded, political narrative of an answer would have made Earnest Hemingway jealous.  ALL WE WANTED WAS A YES OR NO.

   At the same town hall meeting I was able to ask a second question.  Mr. Tierney (house member since 1997) do you favor term limits?  His answer this time was short, "We have,  and it's called elections."
To that I am thinking.................. now I know what to do!

   I don't care if your Republican, Democrat, Independent or Illegal alien, please help put a stop to arrogance like this man shows. 

   Insanity - keep electing these same clowns and expecting different results!






No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published