Friday, June 29, 2012

May I Take Your Order?

I am going to have a nice weekend in spite of all the disheartening political news this week.  If you follow me, you know I do own my own small business along with my husband and youngest son.
Our company has been operating for over 65 years and have survived many ups and downs.
You also know I am a firm believer in non-union shops, free enterprise, and good paying jobs in America without being told by the government what to pay and who to employ.  I did receive an e-mail from overseas and would like to share it with you as it proves my point that jobs gone will not be coming back to our country.
  Have a nice weekend and please support your local small businesses while you still have them to support....

Greetings!!!

We are a company based in India, promoted by US educated graduates. We are an ISO 9001 certified company and have been providing Automation and CAD services including PLC/SCADA Programming, Control Panel Design & Drawings, Start-up Assistance for companies in North America for past several years.
 We use AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical for drawings. We have expertise in Rockwell, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Modicon PLCS and FactoryTalk, ifix, Wonderware (Intouch & Archestra), Citect SCADA, Ignition by Inductive Automation with communication protocols on modbus, devicenet, canbus etc. Our domain knowledge include water, waste water, chemical, pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas sectors. We are very well aware about UL 508A panel design requirements.
 Our typical rates are US$ 15/hr - US$ 18/hr.  We have stringent execution & checking procedures in place. So our deliverables are thoroughly checked with a quick turnaround.
I will be visiting North America during August / September and would like to meet you to discuss possible opportunities.
 If you have any questions, please let me know. We can have a telecon to discuss your concerns, queries & requirements.

Thanks & Regards

 Aniruddha Joshi



 Just as a comparison;  quoting a job to be done in a school and by law must pay my employees union wage of $71.00 an hour..................





No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published