Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nothing is Free, Someone Pays



   This just came in the mail from my insurance company in regards to what my employees are covering in their insurance policies. For over thirty years, I have been paying for my employees insurance, way before it was told I was obligated to by some law. 
   Why do I have to pay for EVERY women I know and do not know when she goes to a doctor or has an abortion?  I also ask, why are not the yearly physicals of my husband and my sons covered and just those for women?  This is just the beginning and I hope the Supreme Court recognizes it and puts and end to Obamacare and all his social engineering. 
 



            The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has issued new guidelines that require health plans to cover the recommended women’s preventive health services below without charging a copayment, co-insurance, or deductible:

• Well-women visits
• Screening for gestational diabetes
• Human papillomavirus (HPV) testing
• Counseling for sexually transmitted infections
• Counseling and screening for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
• Contraceptive methods and counseling
• Breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling
• Screening and counseling for interpersonal and domestic violence

Our health plans already provide n-network coverage, without copayment, co-insurance, or deductible, for the majority of the recommended preventive health services. Effective on renewals beginning on and after August 1, 2012, health plan changes will be made to include in-network coverage, without copayment, co-insurance, or deductible, for those recommended women’s preventive health services not already covered with no cost share. Coverage for all recommended preventive health services is subject to the health plan’s network requirements and provisions.

Religious Institutions: Certain religious employers are exempt from covering contraceptive services. BCBSMA will administer the exemption provisions as defined by the federal government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published