Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Trash: What's in a Name

 For the past thirty years I have contracted with a large waste management service company to pick up my company trash.   I have recently received my do not allow list of industrial waste and trash NOT to be placed into the dumpster:

No liquids / chemicals
No whole tires
No TV or computers
No glass/metal containers
No cardboard or paper
No major appliances
No leaves of yard waste
No plastic containers
No car batteries

I see no more reason to continue with this dumpster service but the question still is what IS allowed to go into this dumpster and where to discard the remaining of what once would have been lovingly called industrial trash?
Tomorrow we will learn the new definition of Industrial!


No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published