Thursday, December 15, 2011

Behind the Times or Hooked Line and Sinker

   To this day my husband and I have stayed ATM free and own only few credit cards. I also know what is in my wallet and in my account. Some of these new services always reminded me of the phone companies trying to get me to switch at a lower rate and then after 60 days....up the rate would go. Now I have my Iphone and computer but still prefer to read my books while turning the pages and using some cute little bookmarks I have made from old grocery list or photos.  Some change is good and productive, but I still am not sold on all and would think very carefully about replacing my actual book or magazine for a machine.................higher fees are a nobrainer. 


Readers getting cheaper, but rising e-book prices causing sticker shock

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published