Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper or Plastic or Eco bags?

   I know it has become very earth friendly to eliminate the use of plastic bags.  This is all well and good.  Being in business for many years, we have supported and worked in paper mills and manufactured machinery that made those awful plastic bags.  We keep people employed, families feed, and support our little corner of the world with tax dollars.  Now you may not like plastic bags, so be it.  All I am saying is that these jobs are all overseas now, like the dirty and profitable leather industry.  So be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.


Where are those Eco bags manufactured anyway?????????????

Oh ya, time to get rid of those plastic diapers and go back to cloth?

3 comments:

  1. I would be more gung ho in supporting the use of eco bags if they weren't made in China. The U.S. needs to start making merchandise and products again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my point. But don't those Eco bags get a little dirty and carry germs along with the groceries?????? yuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French have gone totally with Eco bags. The last time I was there I had to buy a couple Eco bags to carry my stuff home in. You can wash them a couple of times before they fall apart but I don't think many people do.

    As with many GREEN things, they don't make all that much sense.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published