Friday, September 24, 2010

GREAT NEWS: THE RECESSION IS OVER

   Oh, did I say that?  I guess if you want to believe the sources who tell us to believe that the recession ended last year, in 2009...  If that be true, then why now at the end of 2010 is the stock market still stagnate, jobs not being produced, and foreclosures still up in parts of the country.  Interest rates are the lowest I have seen in my lifetime and yet home sales are not increasing. 

For some trophy properties, balloon payments are looming

Massachusetts will see loads of commercial mortgages balloon to maturity in the next 12 months. That $2 billion-plus time bomb could fizzle out with minimal collateral damage — much like this year’s wave of ballooning debt that was supposed to wash away so many property owners.
But there are still plenty of real estate experts who caution that the worst is still to come.


Read more: Big bills coming due - Boston Business Journal

2 comments:

  1. We haven't hit bottom.

    I don't know when that will happen, but there is nothing that convinces me that we're anywhere close to out of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, I also did a blog on this subject, take a peek and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published