Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We Are Not in Disney Land anymore........Or maybe we Are

Muslims upset over Sarko Ramadan hoax
                
PRESIDENT Sarkozy has been the subject of an internet hoax saying French Muslims should still enjoy their morning coffee and croissant during Ramadan – which was carried as a true story by several Arab media outlets.

A Moroccan satirical blogger “quoted” Mr Sarkozy as saying, “the French Muslim is French before being Muslim. So, the old French traditional breakfast of a coffee and croissant should not be forbidden.”

Muslim employee, Hamas-linked CAIR sue Disney for "right" to wear hijab rather than company uniform

             This story just reminds me of my first job that I did not like and was not happy at so I left and found work elsewhere.  I guess life was just more simply back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published