Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spinning making me dizzy and sick.....

Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, a former Illinois representative, wrote an op-ed that appeared Sunday urging Congress to pass President Obama's plan, claiming that more than 40 million Americans lack access to care.

"If I were still a member of Congress, I would proudly vote for the bill that President Barack Obama is championing and I would urge my colleagues to do the same, not because I don't believe in fiscal discipline, but because I do," wrote LaHood in an op-ed that appeared in the Chicago Tribune.

I say this is one of the reasons Mr LaHood does not have his job in Congress anymore! Also, when has any 'figuring' coming from the government been correct. Kill this bill and concentrate on jobs in the PRIVATE sector.

Government: Those who work for or get from
Worker Bees: The rest of us
Government = Not Sustainable....

in reference to: FOXNews.com - Gibbs: Momentum is Growing to Pass Health Care This Week (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published