Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mr President....stay away

Senate candidate Scott Brown warned the president to stay away from the Bay State. Coakley's campaign is showing signs of panic and she now sees that this is a true race and she is not just a walk in.

Her latest ad on TV has called the Tea Party organization a radical group which I personally take offense. I stood out in the rain and went to town meetings that even my state rep didn't attend just to show my disapproval of the road this government is taking this country and I did not get paid a dime unlike some union people paid $50 to hold a sign for Coakley!

in reference to: Scott Brown: Obama not invited to this party - BostonHerald.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published