Monday, January 18, 2010

Excuse me Senator Kerry

Don't go telling Mr. Brown to curb his supporters. Sounds like the idea of loosing a political fight is not sitting to well with ya.
Now last summer I was at two different rallies in my state to voice my opposition to Obamacare. At the time I took pictures and posted said of buses that arrived with out-of-town union picketers. So Mr. Kerry shame on you!

in reference to: Sen. Kerry says Scott Brown supporters engaged in bullying, threats - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe (view on Google Sidewiki)

2 comments:

  1. Kerry is a creep, they are getting desperate!

    Lady Di, this is important, since you live in MA, please get this out to all your friends: I found on Matt's Blog Conservative Hideout

    http://conservativehideout.com/wordpress/2010/01/18/can-the-massachusetts-miracle-be-stolen/

    People need to WATCH THE POLLS, and document the fraud they will attempt. This is the best article, please send to ALL your people that could help.
    Have fun tomorrow, and God Bless Scott & You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Bunni.......It's Brown Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published