Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pay czar OKs $4.3-million raise for AIG executive

What a guy, I mean a Czar. Did you get a pay increase? Did you get a bonus or a raise this year?
Do you even have a freakn job! I am all for free enterprise and capitalism, but this is neither.
We gave these people our money because they did a bad job in running their company and would bring the house down if they were to fail. Well holy crap they must have taken that company and turned it around big time. I guess it is not to big to fail now.
I wish the government would take care of me and my family and not let them fail or go bankrupt. Or wait a minute... I forgot...it is coming like a freight train we will call it Communism.

in reference to: Pay czar OKs $4.3-million raise for AIG executive -- latimes.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published