Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A CHRISTMAS WISH.........YES I CAN

                                                         



         Obama Man

I do not like Obama Man

I do not like him in a tree
I do not like him watching me

I do not like Obama Man                       
I do not like him Uncle Sam

I do not like him making cars
I do not like him naming Czars


I do not like Obama Man

I do not like him on TV
I do not like him taxing me

I do not like your social way
I do not like the way you play

I would not like you playing doctor
I would not like you in a copter

I do not need Obama Man
Buy a house.... a medical plan
I can do it.... yes I can

2 comments:

  1. Lady Di! This is great! You are so creative, better than Dr. Zeuss. Although you have ruined the cat in the hat for me, with his ugly mug where a cute kitty face should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bunni...that was the short version.
    I get ya on the visual...scary...maybe no hat??

    ReplyDelete

all comments will be signed to be published