Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mass Tax

Lets talk taxes in Massachusetts, toll tax to start. For many a year I have been thinking of a way to get rid of the tolls is to send every driver in Massachusetts a bill at the beginning of the year for, say, $5000.00. Naturally, this figure would go up every year. I see this as a way to stop the traffic jams at the tolls, accidents at the tolls, and we can due away with toll takers and the money they cost the state. This could be implemented like the income tax, property tax, excise tax, cigarette tax, sales tax, etc. Our roads and bridges, in turn, would be the best in the country........ Now, for the sales tax. Why increase just one or two cents? The better idea is to just hike the sucker up to maybe .75 on the dollar. Naturally, this figure would go up every year. I see this as the way for only the RICH to pay this tax because they would be the only ones who could afford to pay the price. I, myself, will be keeping my hands in my own pockets, if you get my drift..... Opps, did i say drifts, lets talk next time about the snow plowing budgets.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments will be signed to be published